Monday, February 25, 2013

Feeling an employee online


There was a period in my life when I was keen on using dating websites for getting acquainted with girls.
Not much time passed before I became pretty skillful at using internet instruments for “feeling” girls online.  By reading personal information which a girl left at her webpage of the website, by studying her pictures, by chatting with her with ICQ, I constructed her image in my mind which was very close to reality. That was of great use to me because when we first met
offline I was never disappointed, since I already knew what to expect. And I noticed that I was more interested in girls which also can feel the other person online.

To feel the other person online we need as much information about him or her as possible. And it is awesome if he or she tries all means to give it to us. Than our intuition and life experience will help us to create the right picture in our minds.

But to create interest to yourself, it is not sufficient to give much information. The information should be “right”. I mean that the information should outline those traits of your personality that can be interesting to “right” people (people who can be interesting to you).  That’s why I endeavoured to work out interesting description of myself and choose the appropriate pictures. By the way, I don’t think that it is much useful to lie about yourself because it is very possible that the truth will be discovered and that is really bad, if you wish long-time relations. So, when I dealt with dating websites, I didn’t used Photoshop, I used my best real pictures which conveyed first of all the “right” emotions and the “right” facial expression. I haven’t used lie in the description of myself, I used humor and tried to show my strong sides.

I’m convinced that similar ways of online feeling and interest creation can be applied for many other internet activities. For example, for the job search. An employer and an employee should try different ways to help each other to “feel” themselves online. Also they should always try to be interesting to each other online. This increases the chances to make a happy coupleJ   

By the video above you can see my attempt of feeling and interest creation. Yes, there are some rough edges and I have an accent, but to be ideal and to be interesting is not the same. Let’s see what help will this video bring for the finding of the “right” mateJ   

No comments:

Post a Comment