Saturday, April 20, 2013

Negative feelings? Get rid of them! You won't benefit from them.


During this week at the morning travellings to my office I was paying attention to the negative thoughts which were penetrating my mind and spoiling my mood. These were thoughts about different problems and fears. But nothing really bad had happened before this week and I haven’t anticipated anything really bad in the nearest future. It were just fears connected with
virtual problems that could never happen and if they would there will not be any disaster which will badly heart me.

Why do I sometimes have negative thoughts? I suppose that it is just a habit. But it is a habit which can spoil my productivity. I work with people and people feel your mood. You send millions of signals to the outside world by your body language, your voice, facial expressions, your actions. And your mood effects your actions, the way you communicate with people and even your health condition. It affects your quality of life, it defines the quantity of joy you get, it regulates your success in life. You even can’t be really happy if you constantly feel fear and have bad thoughts.

I convinced that we can regulate our mood. I convinced that we can be masters of it. All we need for it is a strong desire to feel good, to think positively and to be happy. Yes, it’s not always simple. Yes, it’s very hard to quickly change bad mood to good one. Yes, it’s very hard if you have really bad problems with heath, if you have really severe obstacles in life and so on. But with regular training you can do it. And it is much easier to regulate it when we are in the neutral state, and even easier, if we are already in good one.

With good mood you are more productive and happy. All you need for it is regular paying attention to it and strong desire.  

No comments:

Post a Comment